Re: Autocomplete and sendQuery

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hi John,

      Unfortunately, that is not a supported feature at the moment. The best
      thing you can do is to submit an enhancement request and customize the
      function YAHOO.widget.DS_JSArray.prototype.doQuery for yourself in the
      meantime.

      Regards,
      Jenny

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/autocomplete/states_jsfunction.html

      <http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/autocomplete/states_jsfunction.html>

      > > Hope that helps,
      > > jenny
      > >
      > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:ydn-javascript%40yahoogroups.com>, John Comerford <johnc@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Is there a way to use sendQuery with autocomplete ? I am basing my
      > > > testing on the states examples. If I do an
      oAutoComp.sendQuery("a"); I