Re: [ydn-javascript] tabView - Add tabs with javascript, but content using design/layout tool

  • Matt Sweeney
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hi Bernie,

      Here is an example of how to build from partial markup:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/tabview/basic_from_partial_markup.html

      In that example, the "labels" are parsed from existing markup, while
      "content" is added dynamically.

      You should be able to accomplish your task following this same pattern,
      except in your case you are creating labels dynamically, and parsing
      content from existing markup.

      Matt