Re: Re: [ydn-javascript] Animation utility seems to lose scope when using setTimeout

  • James Bennett
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2006
      On 12/13/06, Nige White <nigelw@...> wrote:
      > setTimeout recieves a function pointer. No information as to what scope
      > to run that function in. You must provide that.

      Yeah, that eventually clicked. Like I said, long day yesterday (most
      of it spent writing Python, so the context switch of going from a
      language where methods automatically get the correct scope to a
      language where they don't took its tool).

      --
      "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
      -- George Carlin