RE: [ydn-javascript] YAHOO.util.Point question

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006

      Thanks, Matt!

      This brings up a good point, though.  Perhaps setXY should also accept an object with "top, left" properties.

      Yeah, it seemed reasonable to expect setXY to accept a Point directly.

      (I’ll probably have several similarly-silly questions over the next couple of months, but hope to be able to contribute answers soon…)

      — Charles