Connection when XMLHttpRequest object not available

  • sgraysv
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      Just wondering if anyone knows if the Connection object falls back to
      use an iframe when the XMLHttpRequest object is not available. The
      reason I ask is that XMLHttpRequest in an ActiveX object on IE6, and I
      heard a rumour somewhere that the latest IE6 service pack turns off
      ActiveX objects for security reasons.

      Thanks,
      Steve