Re: HTML Entities in YUI libs.

  • Stuart Grimshaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2006
      On 12/12/06, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart.grimshaw@...> wrote:
      > The application I'm writing serves it's pages as
      > application/xhtml+xml, which doesn't get the HTML 4.01 entities
      > defined.
      >
      > While using the Dialog widget, I've come across the   entity
      > which causes the page not to render properly.
      >
      > As a temporary measure, I've added an entity definition for   but
      > wouldn't it be better to simply use   in the YUI source?

      I'm also encountering other problems that I think are related to using
      application/xhtml+xml (namely when the container tries to find the
      form element in a Dialog, it tries to loop through form.elements,
      which doesn't exist)

      Does anyone else use the YUI with application/xhtml+xml ?

      --
      -S

      Sports Photography in South Yorkshire & Derbyshire
      http://www.stuartgrimshaw.co.uk