Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Populating a select based on another value

  • Nige White
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 12, 2006
      Of course it's for javascript developers. I don't understand where you
      are coming from. You want to do fairly complex stuff without learning
      anything, claiming that learning is a luxury. That's weird.

      You want to manipulate objects in the HTML DOM, look at the docs:

      Operations on core DOM elements like Document/Element etc:

      http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Core/ecma-script-binding.html

      Operations on HTML-specific extensions of the DOM link table, input,
      SELECT etc:

      http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-HTML/ecma-script-binding.html

      provided by Messagelabs http://www.messagelabs.com For more information
      e-mail : hostmaster@...