Re: Menu Question: Loop Through Menu and Submenu Items?

  • grump604
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hi Todd,

      No worries! Thanks for taking the time!

      Would it be possible for you to show me how to use that in a brief
      generic snippet? I tried in vain to use getMenus with my code but
      couldn't get it to work. I'm sure its really simple, but after a few
      days I gave up and instead I resorted to destroying the events, then
      the menu, and then rebuilt the menu from scratch. Its stable but
      taxing on the system. It would be nice to do menu item replacements
      instead directly through the system and use the animation library to
      generate a UI indicator to show the update took place.

      So just a simple example of iterating through a menu and its submenu
      items with getMenus would be great... if you have the time of course! :)

      Thanks for getting back to me!

      Cheers,
      Owen