Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Safari and getStyle

  • Matt Sweeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hi Rhett,

      To get around the Safari error for this case, modify the following line:

      if (dv.getComputedStyle(el, null).getPropertyValue(converted)) {
      value = dv.getComputedStyle(el, null).getPropertyValue(converted);
      }

      to be:

      if (dv.getComputedStyle(el, null) && dv.getComputedStyle(el, null).getPropertyValue(converted)) {
      value = dv.getComputedStyle(el, null).getPropertyValue(converted);
      }

      This will be rolled into the next release.

      Thanks,

      Matt