Re: Rendering submenu into special element stated by developer

  • zmische
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
      No, it's exactly a menu cause I need to navigate through different
      categories... In my opinion tree is better when you need to group
      data under some categories... But in my situation I need a menu but
      the strange one %) It's submenus that are visible and rendered
      slightly aside to the right from the Main Menu... And this submenu
      shouldnt be positioned dynamically... it's position should be static
      - I mean inside some element... It looks like two columns near each
      other with striped rows ... Left one - is a Main menu and right one
      - is a submenu.... When you mouseover Main menu - it's submenu is
      shown in right column... And the height of both main and submenu are
      the same - they got the whole height of it's container elemtnt (<div>)
      It's difficult to explain, it's better to show you picture... But
      the main Idea is that it's not a Tree...
      So question is still unanswered - could you help me with functions
      that I need to digg into to change dynamical rendering behavior?
      Thanks in advance!