Re: [ydn-javascript] Animation under Safari 1.2.2

  • Matt Sweeney
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hi,

      We only test against Safari 1.3 and up.

      This is based on our Graded Browser Support strategy:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/gbs.html

      All YUI libs are expected to work on the browsers marked A-grade on this
      chart:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/gbs_browser-chart.html

      Matt

      pash13by wrote:

      >Hi all!
      >I recently have begun work with the APIs and have collided with the
      >following promlem: doesn't work animation (such as Resize, Fade) under
      >Safari 1.2.2
      >(http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/animation/examples/anim_size.html)
      >Is this problem solved for later versions Safari?
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Ehsan Sadeghi
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
        Hi
        what is your group subject?
        i am new and confused.
        thank you
      • johns@worldwinner.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
          hi

          ( 06.04.03 11:12 -0700 ) Ehsan Sadeghi:
          > what is your group subject?

          Yahoo! javascript library

          > i am new and confused.
          > thank you

          well- you're welcome, but i had nothing to do with it ...

          --
          \js oblique strategy: what would your closest friend do?
        • Ehsan Sadeghi
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
            how can i get Yahoo! javascript library and work with it?

            johns@... wrote:
            hi

            ( 06.04.03 11:12 -0700 ) Ehsan Sadeghi:
            >   what is your group subject?

            Yahoo! javascript library

            >   i am new and confused.
            >   thank you

            well- you're welcome, but i had nothing to do with it ...

            --
            \js      oblique strategy: what would your closest friend do?

          • Jeroen van Doorn
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
              http://com2.devnet.scd.yahoo.com/yui/

              You'll find examples, downloads and documantation beneath the link.

              Regards,
              Jeroen

              johns@... wrote:
              hi

              ( 06.04.03 11:12 -0700 ) Ehsan Sadeghi:
              >   what is your group subject?

              Yahoo! javascript library

              >   i am new and confused.
              >   thank you

              well- you're welcome, but i had nothing to do with it ...

              --
              \js      oblique strategy: what would your closest friend do?

              C programming language Computer programming languages Java programming language
              The c programming language C programming language Concept of programming language

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS