Re: [ydn-javascript] What am I doing wrong ... operation aborted in IE with animated menu

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
      David -

      This issue has come up before with IE and the
      onAvailable method. If you want to use the
      "onAvailable" method and are still getting this error
      you could also try passing the id of the element that
      is the next sibling of the root node of your menu to
      the "onAvailable" method.

      Here is an example:

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v012/examples/menu/example12.php

      Alternatively, you could just use a "load" event
      handler for the page as demonstrated in this example:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/contextmenu.html

      I hope that helps you.

      - Todd