Re: Animation under Safari 1.2.2

  • Bob Page
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 9:12 AM
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "pash13by" <pash13@...> wrote:

      > Hi all!
      > I recently have begun work with the APIs and have collided with the
      > following promlem: doesn't work animation (such as Resize, Fade) under
      > Safari 1.2.2
      > (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/animation/examples/anim_size.html)
      > Is this problem solved for later versions Safari?

      Just tried them all in Safari 2.0.3 and all worked perfectly.
    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3 11:00 AM

        We only test against Safari 1.3 and up.

        This is based on our Graded Browser Support strategy:
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/gbs.html

        All YUI libs are expected to work on the browsers marked A-grade on this
        chart:
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/gbs_browser-chart.html

        Matt

        pash13by wrote:

        >Hi all!
        >I recently have begun work with the APIs and have collided with the
        >following promlem: doesn't work animation (such as Resize, Fade) under
        >Safari 1.2.2
        >(http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/animation/examples/anim_size.html)
        >Is this problem solved for later versions Safari?
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Ehsan Sadeghi
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3 11:12 AM
          Hi
          what is your group subject?
          i am new and confused.
          thank you
        • johns@worldwinner.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3 11:27 AM
            hi

            ( 06.04.03 11:12 -0700 ) Ehsan Sadeghi:
            > what is your group subject?

            Yahoo! javascript library

            > i am new and confused.
            > thank you

            well- you're welcome, but i had nothing to do with it ...

            --
            \js oblique strategy: what would your closest friend do?
          • Ehsan Sadeghi
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4 7:04 AM
              how can i get Yahoo! javascript library and work with it?

              johns@... wrote:
              hi

              ( 06.04.03 11:12 -0700 ) Ehsan Sadeghi:
              >   what is your group subject?

              Yahoo! javascript library

              >   i am new and confused.
              >   thank you

              well- you're welcome, but i had nothing to do with it ...

              --
              \js      oblique strategy: what would your closest friend do?

            • Jeroen van Doorn
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4 7:40 AM
                http://com2.devnet.scd.yahoo.com/yui/

                You'll find examples, downloads and documantation beneath the link.

                Regards,
                Jeroen

                johns@... wrote:
                hi

                ( 06.04.03 11:12 -0700 ) Ehsan Sadeghi:
                >   what is your group subject?

                Yahoo! javascript library

                >   i am new and confused.
                >   thank you

                well- you're welcome, but i had nothing to do with it ...

                --
                \js      oblique strategy: what would your closest friend do?

                C programming language Computer programming languages Java programming language
                The c programming language C programming language Concept of programming language

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS