Animation under Safari 1.2.2

  • pash13by
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 8:27 AM
      Hi all!
      I recently have begun work with the APIs and have collided with the
      following promlem: doesn't work animation (such as Resize, Fade) under
      Safari 1.2.2
      (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/animation/examples/anim_size.html)
      Is this problem solved for later versions Safari?
    • Bob Page
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3 9:12 AM
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "pash13by" <pash13@...> wrote:

        > Hi all!
        > I recently have begun work with the APIs and have collided with the
        > following promlem: doesn't work animation (such as Resize, Fade) under
        > Safari 1.2.2
        > (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/animation/examples/anim_size.html)
        > Is this problem solved for later versions Safari?

        Just tried them all in Safari 2.0.3 and all worked perfectly.
      • Matt Sweeney
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3 11:00 AM

          We only test against Safari 1.3 and up.

          This is based on our Graded Browser Support strategy:
          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/gbs.html

          All YUI libs are expected to work on the browsers marked A-grade on this
          chart:
          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/gbs_browser-chart.html

          Matt

          pash13by wrote:

          >Hi all!
          >I recently have begun work with the APIs and have collided with the
          >following promlem: doesn't work animation (such as Resize, Fade) under
          >Safari 1.2.2
          >(http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/animation/examples/anim_size.html)
          >Is this problem solved for later versions Safari?
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Ehsan Sadeghi
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3 11:12 AM
            Hi
            what is your group subject?
            i am new and confused.
            thank you
          • johns@worldwinner.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3 11:27 AM
              hi

              ( 06.04.03 11:12 -0700 ) Ehsan Sadeghi:
              > what is your group subject?

              Yahoo! javascript library

              > i am new and confused.
              > thank you

              well- you're welcome, but i had nothing to do with it ...

              --
              \js oblique strategy: what would your closest friend do?
            • Ehsan Sadeghi
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4 7:04 AM
                how can i get Yahoo! javascript library and work with it?

                johns@... wrote:
                hi

                ( 06.04.03 11:12 -0700 ) Ehsan Sadeghi:
                >   what is your group subject?

                Yahoo! javascript library

                >   i am new and confused.
                >   thank you

                well- you're welcome, but i had nothing to do with it ...

                --
                \js      oblique strategy: what would your closest friend do?

              • Jeroen van Doorn
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 4 7:40 AM
                  http://com2.devnet.scd.yahoo.com/yui/

                  You'll find examples, downloads and documantation beneath the link.

                  Regards,
                  Jeroen

                  johns@... wrote:
                  hi

                  ( 06.04.03 11:12 -0700 ) Ehsan Sadeghi:
                  >   what is your group subject?

                  Yahoo! javascript library

                  >   i am new and confused.
                  >   thank you

                  well- you're welcome, but i had nothing to do with it ...

                  --
                  \js      oblique strategy: what would your closest friend do?

                  C programming language Computer programming languages Java programming language
                  The c programming language C programming language Concept of programming language

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS