Simple Ajax Application

  • jeb501@sanmargroup.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      I am vey much new to AJAX, Can anybody send me a small sample code

      for AJAX example to startwith.

      Regards
      Eugene

      The information contained in this message is legally privileged and
      confidential information intended only for the use of the addressed
      individual or entity indicated in this message (or responsible for
      delivery of the message to such person). It must not be read, copied,
      disclosed, distributed or used by any person other than the addressee.
      Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be
      unlawful.

      Opinions, conclusions and other information on this message that do not
      relate to the official business of any of the constituent companies of
      the SANMAR GROUP shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
      the Group.

      If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this
      message and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.

      Thank you.

    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
        Eugene,

        Thomas Sha has written tutorial examples on theĀ YUI Website to get you started.

        Take a look at:

        Regards,
        Eric
        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! Presentation Platform Engineering