Re: Safari and getStyle

  • Rhett Garber
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 11:32 PM
      Here is an update, already.

      The problem appears to only show up if the display style is set to 'none'.

      I guess the computedStyle for a non-visable element doesn't exist.

      Tricky.

      Rhett
    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 11:06 AM
        Hi Rhett,

        To get around the Safari error for this case, modify the following line:

        if (dv.getComputedStyle(el, null).getPropertyValue(converted)) {
        value = dv.getComputedStyle(el, null).getPropertyValue(converted);
        }

        to be:

        if (dv.getComputedStyle(el, null) && dv.getComputedStyle(el, null).getPropertyValue(converted)) {
        value = dv.getComputedStyle(el, null).getPropertyValue(converted);
        }

        This will be rolled into the next release.

        Thanks,

        Matt