Re: [ydn-javascript] Calendar Widget - Future-Only Single-Select Implementation

  • Ashwin Prabhu
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
      Thanks a lot Adam. Waiting for the next release :-).

      Ashwin

      On Mar 31, 2006, at 10:15, Deco Rior wrote:

      Thanks, Adam:

      So, when is the next release :-)

      deco
      On Mar 31, 2006, at 10:55 AM, Adam Moore wrote:

      On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 06:04:27PM -0700, Deco Rior wrote:
      > Yes,
      >
      > I have posted the question at least twice but no response :-(
      >
      > Just does not work on Safari. But strangely the drop down example
      > seems to work!

      The Safari issue will be fixed in the next release.  To get the current
      release of Calendar to work in Safari, add the following somewhere after
      your reference to the yui library:

      YAHOO.util.Event.useLegacyEvent = function() { return false; };

      The only side effect of doing this is that DOM2 click handlers for
      anchor tags will not be able to use stopPropagation to cancel the
      navigation to the anchor's href in Safari.

      -Adam

      C programming language Computer programming languages Java programming language
      The c programming language C programming language Concept of programming language

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS