LogReader Collapsed?

  • Mike Boone
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      Is there a way to start the LogReader in a collapsed state? The hide
      method makes it disappear entirely...I just want it collapsed but
      accessible if I need it.
    • jennykhan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
        Hi Mike,

        Although this feature is not currently supported, you may want to try
        something like this in the meantime:

        yourLogReader._btnCollapse.click();

        Hope that helps,
        Jenny