align menu items

  • acdtwnt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      I'm having issues making menu items with sub-menus right align. I'm
      using a modification to the vertical menu example. Items without a
      sub menu will right align just fine. Any thoughts?
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Do you mean that the submenu indicator arrow image is
        not aligned to the right? If so, I responded to the
        same issue earlier today:

        I hope that helps.

        - Todd