Examples not working on IE!!

  • Diana Quintal
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      I just installed this library on my Windows 2000 machine. When
      viewing the examples on IE6 they fail. For example, the tabview basic
      from existing markup example fails with "object expected at line 22".
      This line is: var tabView = new YAHOO.widget.TabView('demo');

      The slider view example fails with "object doesn't support this
      property or method at line 2. This line is:
      "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">.

      Both of these work great using Firefox. I couln't find anything in
      the forums on this.

      Did I set up the examples incorrectly??????

      Thanks.
      Diana
    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Hi Diana,

        The TabView example uses a html html4.01-strict doctype, but I've tested
        IE with xhtml1-strict and it works as expected.

        Can you point us to or post the full source?

        Thanks,

        Matt