Re: strange menuBar problem with onAvailable and IE

  • dgaryet
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
      Here is the content of espmenu.js, which is included in my page:

      // espmenu.js

      YAHOO.example.onWindowLoad = function(p_oEvent)
      {
      var oMenu = new YAHOO.widget.Menu
      (
      "lhmenu",
      {
      position:"static",
      showdelay:50,
      hidedelay:750,
      lazyload:true
      }
      );

      oMenu.render();
      }

      // Initialize and render the menu when it is available in the DOM
      YAHOO.util.Event.addListener( window, "load",
      YAHOO.example.onWindowLoad );

      I tried moving the div containing my menu to after the yuimain div, as
      in
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/leftnavfrommarkup.html,
      and now it seems to work fine. Go figure.
    • srinu_chow
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006