Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Autocomplete Critical Opera Bug

  • Nicolae Namolovan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
      Great ! Thanks.

      On 11/21/06, jennykhan <jennyhan@...> wrote:

      Hi Nicolae,

      This issue has been addressed as of the 0.12.0 release.

      Regards,
      Jenny

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Nicolae Namolovan"

      --
      Best regards,
      Nicolae Namolovan.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
        Strange, I still get the same problem..

        Do I need to update more than autocomplete.js in my application ?

        --
        Best regards,
        Nicolae Namolovan.

        --
        Best regards,
        Nicolae Namolovan.
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2006
          Hi Nicolae,

          Please see the example here:
          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/autocomplete/ysearch_json.html

          which illustrates how to override the doBeforeExpandContainer() method
          to achieve container positioning.

          Sorry for the confusion, and I hope that helps,

          <adrenalinup@...> wrote:

          > Strange, I still get the same problem..
          >
          > Do I need to update more than autocomplete.js in my application ?
          >
          > On 12/3/06, Nicolae Namolovan <adrenalinup@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Great ! Thanks.
          > >
          > > On 11/21/06, jennykhan <jennyhan@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi Nicolae,
          > > >
          > > > This issue has been addressed as of the 0.12.0 release.
          > > >
          > > > Regards,
          > > > Jenny
          > > >
          > > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
          <ydn-javascript%40yahoogroups.com>,

          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/autocomplete/ysearch_json.html

          > > --
          > > Best regards,
          > > Nicolae Namolovan.
          >

          > --
          > Best regards,
          > Nicolae Namolovan.

        • Nicolae Namolovan
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
            Great, it really worked now %)

            Also I changed
            #ysearchmod {position:relative;}
            #ysearchmod {text-align:center;}

            Everyone is just happy now %) And me, most of all, I think :D

            Thanks again !

            On 12/5/06, jennykhan <jennyhan@...> wrote:

            Hi Nicolae,

            Please see the example here: