calendar addRender weirdness

  • Brian LeRoux
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hey guys, I'm doing a little remoting call that returns a string like this:

      10/12/2006,10/11/2006

      to which I pass to the addRenderer like so:

      this.cal1.addRenderer( "'" + o.responseText + "'", this.cal1.renderCellStyleHighlight1 );
                   this.cal1.render();

      But only the last date is being highlighted.... any ideas?
    • Steven Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006

        You shouldn’t need to use the single apostrophes in your response string. Try:

        this.cal1.addRenderer(o.responseText, this.cal1.renderCellStyleHighlight1 );

        The dates should parse properly if you pass them in that way. If it still doesn’t work, please post an example of what your responseText looks like. You’ll want to make sure it has no line breaks.

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering

        Yahoo!