Submit action not firing

  • Alexander Garcia Sanabria
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hello,

      I have a BorderLayout. All contained in a FORM element.
      The north part of the BorderLayout has an input type=submit button.
      The west and center have an iFrame each.
      The thing is that the button on the north side is not firing the SUBMIT action. It does nothing.

      Any help on this will be much appreciated.

      Thank you.

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
    • Alexander Garcia Sanabria
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        I am sorry. My fault. I had this:

        var layout = new YAHOO.ext.BorderLayout(document.body, {

        where it should've been this:

        var layout = new YAHOO.ext.BorderLayout(document.forms[0], {

        Thank you !

        I have a BorderLayout. All contained in a FORM element.
        The north part of the BorderLayout has an input type=submit button.
        The west and center have an iFrame each.
        The thing is that the button on the north side is not firing the SUBMIT action. It does nothing.

        Any help on this will be much appreciated.

        Thank you.

        Cheap talk?
        http://voice.yahoo.com
      • Nige White