Re: Connection Manager MSIE

  • michaeltanczos
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2006
      You can also make sure that the requests that are made are not cached
      by modifying the appropriate headers returned to the client, so yes to
      your last suggestion. IE just caches the page, so the solution here
      is going to be the same as you would address any type of dynamic
      content loaded by the browser that should *not* be cached.

      You would have to google your specific language, but here are some of
      the headers I found on phpbuilder.com that would need modification:

      header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");
      header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
      header("Cache-Control: no-cache");
      header("Cache-Control: post-check=0,pre-check=0");
      header("Cache-Control: max-age=0");
      header("Pragma: no-cache");

      ---
      Michael Tanczos