RE: [ydn-javascript] Re: Calendar performance

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2006

      Can you provide the code for the test case that you’re using to reproduce this performance decrease? Please exclude the logger in your example code so that I can evaluate the performance of the Calendar independently of the Logger widget. Also, any details you can provide about the browser being used will also be extremely helpful in determining what may be causing the performance issues you’re experiencing.

      Thanks!

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2006
        <peterson@...> wrote:

        > Can you provide the code for the test case that you're using to
        reproduce

        Steven - I tried to send you an email off-line by clicking on the
        email address in your profile. I'd rather not spam the list with our
        conversation.

        If you're still interested in my sample code, send me a private
        message. I'm happy to send you anything that might be of use, though
        my app is Ruby on Rails and therefore has lots of embedded Ruby. I
        could send you the rendered result from my browser by pasting a 'show
        source' screen...

        I've just started playing with Firebug 1.0's Profiler. WOW!!