Stop Drag&Drop -> Perhaps silly question, but I'll try %)

  • Alexx Alexx
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      I need to check some draggable field against some
      constraints and if it fails, I need to STOP Drag&Drop.
      To explain: I'm using ProxyDrag example and I want to
      check something in StartDrag event and to prevent from
      further dragging if check fails. How I could achieve
      this?
      PS: perhaps I missed something in Docs and examples...
      but after 30 mins of reading and trying I gave in...

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • zmische
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Alexx Alexx <zmische@...>