jsObjects - a better library

  • codeprofile1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hey all,
      If you're looking for a library of AJAX controls, you should check out
      jsObjects. These are all controls I wrote that are simple to add to
      your code, and take only a few lines to put in place. They'd make a
      nice compliment to this Yahoo toolkit, and they're free. I've got a few
      users around the world, and I'd love to see more people putting them to
      work and providing feedback.
      AJAX rocks and it's great to see a big company like Yahoo contributing.
      Check out jsObjects at http://software.jonandnic.com/jsobjects

      Jonathan Wise
      www.jonandnic.com