yahoo messenger plugin

  • Ehsan Sadeghi
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006
      anybody can help me to develop a plugin for yahoo messenger?
      thank you

      Marius Andreiana <mandreiana.lists@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      As this is my first post, first of all Thank you for making the Yahoo
      UI library available.

      Regarding tree functionality, is it equivalent to this library?
      http://scbr.com/docs/products/dhtmlxTree/
      The outstanding features are
      * drag and drop in a tree or between trees
      * checkboxes on nodes (which will check checkboxes for all children
      and partially/full for parent)

      Thanks,
      Marius

    • Charles
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006

        There is no publicly-available way to do that.

        http://search2.cc.scd.yahoo.com/cct_search.php?ui_mode=answer&prior_transaction_id=55265&action_code=5&highlight_info=16787850,20,29&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.yahoo.com%2Fhelp%2Fus%2Fmessenger%2Fwv%2Fimv%2Fimv-02.html&answer_id=313429#__highlight

        — Charles