Re: Newbie: Tree Task Node : how-to dynamically generate tree and retrieve data?

  • Marius Andreiana
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Marius Andreiana"
      <mandreiana.lists@...> wrote:
      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "vinco_75" <groups@> wrote:
      > > Also, when I'd like to be able to submit the tree and get the data
      > from the tree (ie knowing
      > > which nodes have been checked or not)
      > I'm also interested in this, how could the tree be traversed starting
      > from root and find out the elements which are checked?
      Found out that it could easily be done using a recursive function and
      node.children[]
    • Charles
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006

        Hello,

        I’m in the midst of implementing auto-suggest, and it’s non-trivial to get it right.

        I just read on a blog that a YUI component for this would be available Real Soon Now. If the person working on this at Yahoo! needs a beta-tester, please consider me. J

        Thanks!

        — Charles