tree functionality - is this possible?

  • Marius Andreiana
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006

      As this is my first post, first of all Thank you for making the Yahoo
      UI library available.

      Regarding tree functionality, is it equivalent to this library?
      http://scbr.com/docs/products/dhtmlxTree/
      The outstanding features are
      * drag and drop in a tree or between trees
      * checkboxes on nodes (which will check checkboxes for all children
      and partially/full for parent)

      Thanks,
      Marius
    • shark_nsk
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006
        > * checkboxes on nodes (which will check checkboxes for all children
        > and partially/full for parent)

        See task list example:
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/examples/check.html?mode=dist
      • Ehsan Sadeghi

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006

            There is no publicly-available way to do that.

            http://search2.cc.scd.yahoo.com/cct_search.php?ui_mode=answer&prior_transaction_id=55265&action_code=5&highlight_info=16787850,20,29&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.yahoo.com%2Fhelp%2Fus%2Fmessenger%2Fwv%2Fimv%2Fimv-02.html&answer_id=313429#__highlight

            — Charles