Re: TreeView: suppressing onmouseover

  • groovepapa82
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2006
      I did this myself in the treeview.js file in the function definition
      for YAHOO.widget.TextNode.prototype.getNodeHtml:

      I commented out the onmouseover lines inside the
      if(this.hasChildren(true)){ } blocks.

      I'm using all TextNodes, so if using other types of nodes you will
      probably have to look for similar code in those nodes.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "groovepapa82"