Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Calendar2Up displays vertical in ie.

  • Cecil Vermule
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28 8:07 AM
      I just used your load function and I didn't get the same results.  Steven could be right about a possible restriction on the container.

      If you could set up a live demo, contact me at cecil.vermule+ydn@...

      On 3/28/06, peter_olte <peter_olte@...
      > wrote:
      Hi Steven,
      Could you give a source code example of what you would suggest? I have
      already tried to reproduce this in a simple example and failed.
      Thanks,
      Peter