Setting A Specific Tab Viewable

  • aspenolm
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2006
      I am trying to figure out how to manually set a specific tab as the
      active tab in javascript?
    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2006

        You can call "yourTabView.set('activeTab', someTab)" to select by tab or
        "yourTabView.set('activeIndex', 2)" to do it by position.

        See:
        <http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.TabView.html#activeIndex>
        for additional details.

        Matt

        aspenolm wrote:

        >I am trying to figure out how to manually set a specific tab as the
        >active tab in javascript?
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • mark.deibert
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2006
          I just spent the better part of an hour fiddling around just trying to
          set the active tab. Setting through that config property is clunky and
          non-obvious. Why not myTabView.selectTab(4) or myTab.select() or
          something similar?

          The documentation on this could use a couple new lines.

          :-)