about the Yahoo Photos Easy Upload

  • shopboywang
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2006
      Dear folks,

      I have a problem about Yahoo's Photo Easy Upload
      Does anybody know how this program being implemented?
      is it implemented by ydn-javascript..?
      I mean....may I program a similar one like that which could be dropped
      files into?

      Thanks and Best Regards,
      Chris.
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
        Chris,

        The Photos Easy Upload tool is not an implementation of the YUI
        Library; that implementation is not open source, as far as I know.

        Sorry about that.

        Regards,
        Eric