Re: [ydn-javascript] wanted to use autofill design pattern of yahoo

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2006
      Rajnish,

      Stay tuned -- AutoComplete is something we certainly want to add to the library here on YDN, and we hope to do that pretty soon.  If you subscribe to the blog's rss feed you'll be the first to know when that gets posted!

      Thanks for your inquiry.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Feb 15, 2006, at 8:05 AM, rajnish13 wrote:

      Hi,

      I wanted to use autofill design pattern of yahoo. Can any provide me
      link to code.

      Thx
      Rajnish

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • jessekeller
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 6:34 AM
        Hey Eric,

        Any news on when we can expect to see AutoComplete released?

        Thanks!

        Jesse