wanted to use autofill design pattern of yahoo

  • rajnish13
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2006

      I wanted to use autofill design pattern of yahoo. Can any provide me
      link to code.

      Thx
      Rajnish
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2006
        Rajnish,

        Stay tuned -- AutoComplete is something we certainly want to add to the library here on YDN, and we hope to do that pretty soon.  If you subscribe to the blog's rss feed you'll be the first to know when that gets posted!

        Thanks for your inquiry.

        Regards,
        Eric

        On Feb 15, 2006, at 8:05 AM, rajnish13 wrote:

        Hi,

        I wanted to use autofill design pattern of yahoo. Can any provide me
        link to code.

        Thx
        Rajnish

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • jessekeller
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8 6:34 AM
          Hey Eric,

          Any news on when we can expect to see AutoComplete released?

          Thanks!

          Jesse