Re: Swap/framed Drag drop

  • Harsha Pherwani
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2006
      Thanks a lot Eric.
      Panels B and C should in turn be interchangeable. Lets say I wrap B
      and C in a panel called D, then B and C should be able to be swapped
      amongst themselves. Is it possible to achieve that in this fashion?

      Thanks again.
      Harsha

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Ceres <ericceres@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > If panel B and C are both wrapped into 1 div, then you can use any
      of the examples that show switching 2 panels positions. You would
      swap A and the B-C outer div.

      > - Eric Ceres
      >
      > Harsha Pherwani <harsha380@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I was exploring the swap/framed drag feature.
      > This is my requirement.
      >
      > I have a wide panel (a div), A, on the first row, say 300px
      > I have 2 panels B, and C, below this, of 150px each. So they are all
      > placed well below each other.
      >
      > So when I drag the panel A above panel B and c, I would want panels B
      > and C to move up in A's position.
      >
      > Will this be possible?
      >
      > I hope I have explained myself well. Any help will be appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks.

      > C programming language Computer programming languages
      Java programming language The c programming language C
      programming language Concept of programming language

      Service.