Using Dom.getStyle & setStyle

  • Ken Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      I started playing with these calls today. One thing I found out, that
      isn't documented, but is in the code, when getting/setting a style
      any style attribute that has a dash it its name can be accessed by
      removing the dash and capitalizing the piece of the name after the
      dash. For example, then attribute background-color is set/gotten with
      the name backgroundColor.

      This should be documented up front.

      Ken