ANN: yui-slideshow v0.3

  • Raphael Bauduin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hi,

      I've release version 0.3 of the yui-slideshow. Here are the changes:

      * The constructor now only takes 2 arguments: the id of the
      container, and a configuration object. Making the transition is really
      easy, as shows the example on the website.
      * added slide_selector parameter
      * default frame selector is now taking the next slide (was random)
      * added interval parameter: interval in milliseconds between 2
      transitions when looping
      * cleaned up global variables

      I also added documentation covering questions received. More info on
      http://www.madb.net/slideshow/

      Raph

      --
      Web database: http://www.myowndb.com