Re: [ydn-javascript] Dialog example using asynchronous method not work when running it locally.

  • sergio.cinos@info3.com (IMAP)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      Dear Jesse,

      Seems a web server error, not an yui one. 405 indicates that method
      (POST, GET...) is not allowed. Probably, you are using POST method and
      your web server is configured to not allow that method. Try a simple
      html form with POST, and check if trhows a 405 error.

      More info about 405 and methods here:
      http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E405.html

      Bye,
      Sergio.