Could not handling file in AJAX??

  • seungjunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      I have some problem.
      My research part is by using AJAX(javascript) It is called web service
      and handling response message.
      The Web service serve Vector Image like google map.
      The response message is composed by SOAP-message.
      So the data is edcoded by binary.

      but there is no way of handling binary data in javascript
      I want to know about converting binary data to saved file
      I use JSP, but JSP is compiled in server-side. So It is saved at the
      server not client

      Is there some way to solved problem??