Drag Drop Error

  • webgames00
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006

      I have run into a problem while using the DragDrop library.
      Everything works fine, but when I try to drag a target object, I get a
      bunch of errors as follows:

      Error: dc.getTargetCoord is not a function
      Source file: .../build/dragdrop/dragdrop.js
      Line: 1894

      The error presents in both FF and IE but does not cause any
      operational problems. (In other words, the application continues to
      work just fine). I noticed this doesn't happen on any of the Yahoo
      DragDrop examples, so it may have something to do with my class
      extension of YAHOO.util.DDTarget. I can't see why that would do it
      though, since I only declare a few custom functions.

      Can anybody give me a clue as to what might be causing this?