Re: slider problems

  • chashwarner
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to say that as a newb to js, that last posting was the
      only example code that has been useful to me - thank you.

      The yui documentation explains div markup and the constructor for
      sliders, but never mentions the necessity of an action listener.
      Obvious in hindsight perhaps, but until I understood how it all works
      I needed more explicit documentation. I had to stumble upon this post!

      Chas