Calendar and YAHOO.example.calendar.cal2.setChildFunction("onSelect",setDate2);

  • nightflyer23hh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hallo,

      I´ve got a Problem with this function. I have to pass some data from
      theis part off the init to the setDate2 function. I thought that i can
      sent it like this:

      YAHOO.example.calendar.cal2.setChildFunction("onSelect",setDate2(arguments,arguments));

      or

      YAHOO.example.calendar.cal2.setChildFunction("onSelect(arguments,arguments)",setDate2);

      but it dosent run at all.

      Can anybody say me if there is a way to send some data to this function?

      Thanks

      Nightflyer
    • nightflyer23hh
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006