RE: [ydn-javascript] Custom config attribute in call to MenuItem constructor

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      In that case, no. But the "addItem" and "insertItem"
      methods will return you a reference to a MenuItem
      instance. You can then set any custom properties on
      that instance that you need.

      - Todd

      --- "David M. Patterson"
      <dplhenterprises@...> wrote:

      > Custom properties that I can use later.

      <mailto:ydn-javascript-fullfeatured%40yahoogroups.com>
      > fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

    • David M. Patterson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006

        Great. Thanks for the info.