Re: Cannot define Dialog div inside a tag

  • steve.klee
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2006
      I previously posted a solution to using the Dialog embedded in an
      ASP.NET form. Admittedly I hacked up the YUI source but this would be
      easy to modify as your own sub-classed Dialog object. The link to the

      It allows you to tell the Dialog to use the ASP.NET form and also
      let's you specify the first and last form element as the built-in
      dialog does not consider anchors in its own evaluation.