Re: Connection Manager, File Uploads and Internet Explorer

  • randomjuju
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi there!

      I just wanted to chime in and say "me too." I had the same problem,
      and was very glad to see this fix. I'd also suggest that you can
      simplify the patch down to just this:

      this._formNode.enctype = 'multipart/form-data';
      this._formNode.encoding = 'multipart/form-data';

      Setting the extra attribute does no harm.

      Thanks again for figuring this out -- I look forward to seeing it
      fixed in the next release!

      -Jon

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Baratta"