Autocomplete and IE

  • Jeff Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      I was having some trouble getting the autocomplete widget to work with
      IE.  In the end it turned out to be my JSON feed.  I was iterating
      through the database with something like this:

      while(rs.next()){
        out.println(text,)
      }

      Mozilla truncates the trailing comma when calculating array length,
      while IE doesn't . Once I fixed the JSON code it worked fine in IE.

      Perhaps the YUI can catch this in future versions?