Re: What does Yahoo use to Minify JavaScript files?

  • Thomas S. Sha
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, foti-1@... wrote:

      > I've asked this before, without a reply. I just want to know what
      Yahoo uses to Minify the YUI Library.

      We use both JSMIN and the Dojo compressor. Both have worked quite
      well for file size compression.

      JSMIN - http://javascript.crockford.com/jsmin.html
      Dojo compressor - http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/compressor_system.html

      Regards,
      Thomas
    • Steve Odom
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
        Peter,

        Have you seen this blog posting:

        It might provide some clarification.

        Steve
        On Nov 1, 2006, at 11:29 AM, foti-1@... wrote:

        I've asked this before, without a reply. I just want to know what Yahoo uses to Minify the YUI Library.

        Thanks,
        Peter Foti

      • foti-1@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006